Saturday 29 January 2011

Vintage and Charity Shops

On Thursday I had my last exam before all those that will obviously take place in June, so on Friday I decided to take a day off from education and browse around for some new clothes. Because of the freezing cold i decided to stay a bit local, therefore i visited those infamous charity shops that my friend Ruwaydah has been talking about for a while. I've always liked Vintage but I must say that i have mostly relied either on those 'Vintage collections' that high street stores do or on my mum's old clothes. Going to charity shops was definitely a new thing for me


So I was in South London and I decided to go to 'Army Salvation', they had so many wearable items in very good conditions.




I ended up getting a bag, a brown denim shirt, a white cardigan and a blazer all for a little over £10 !!!




I mean really !

Sunday there will be another trip to a Vintage shop, this time it will be Beyond Retro
CAN'T WAIT !!






cardigan £2.00



Blazer £3.00

Denim shirt £2.00

Bag 3.49

No comments:

Post a Comment