Wednesday 7 March 2012

My weight loss...so far




Hello!
so, I've been on a diet for years and it's only recently that I have decided to make some changes!!!
I've joined a local gym in January and I've been going there 5 times a week for 1h30minutes.
With the help of a trainer I've learned what sort of workout I need to do to achieve my weight loss and also, got some advise on what sort of food I should and should't eat!
So, I've been drinking lots of water and stopped eating junk food, however, everyone that knows me is aware that I LOVE chips and therefore I haven't completely stopped eating them, - I tried!!- Instead, I've just decided to switch to Weight Watchers oven chips, which are of course less fattening.
Anyway here below there are pictures of what I looked like before I started going to the gym and what i look like now. (don't look at how messy my room looks, I'm trying to tidy it)
My weight loss journey is still not over, but I am very proud of what I have achieved and I just wanted to share it with everyone!







Keep Smiling
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment