Sunday 4 March 2012

Will you still LOVE me tomorrow?



HEYYY!
I just got back from London, I'm once again back in Kent for another week at uni.
It normally takes me 1 hour and 15 minutes to get back here, however, as you know, if you live in England, public transport is always deleyed for some reason. In fact, it took me 3 hours and 3o minutes today, which was not too bad considering my other experieces.
Anyway im getting too carried away!!! The title of this post is from Amy Wineheouse's song which is AMAZING, believe it or not I was listening to this song for the whole journey and I'm still not tired of it, considering that I am still listening to it as I am typying this post.
If you haven't heard this song before, take yourself to youtube NOW! You'll fall in love too, trust me :)

Here, below there's a quick OOTD ! (you can't see the shoes but I wore black and white VANS)


ENJOY and keep on SMILING !
xox





T-shirt: H&M
Belt: Levi's
Jeans: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors
Ear cuff : Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment