Sunday 8 May 2011

Q&As






Shirt : Charity Shop
Chinos: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Lonchamp


Hello Bloggers !
I'm just gonna answer some questions about myself, if you have more feel free to e-mail me at lindalatop@hotmail.it



How old are you? I'm 19 (was born in 1991) but everyone thinks i am older for some reason! I always get offended because i think that people think i am OLD ! i always feel like saying hey ! I'm still a teenager

What is your cultural background? I was born in England but i was raised in Italy and my parents are Nigerian... yes my first language is Italian

Any brothers or sisters ? My sister is 17 and my brother is 23 in two weeks

Do you have a boyfriend? No, not at the moment

Are you religious? Yes, strictly Catholic

Any tattoos or piercings ? I have a tattoo on my right wrist and it says "RIP Daddy 1958-2001"

What do you study? A2 in Media studies, English Lit, Sociology and Psychology Bold

Fav subject? Sociology even though, it gives me hard times !!

What do you want to be in the future? I'd love to become a fashion journalist


Where do you get the money to buy the clothes? I have a part-time job


Fav shop? H&M


Best things in your wardrobe? Doc M, Louis Vuitton handbag ( never use it cause it's tiny but i love it ), wedges and chinos !!


Best blogs? I like so many but i would say "The Vogue Diaries ", "The Blondesalad" "Handful of Fashion", "London's closet", "Follow me in 5 inch heels ", " J Noir", "Ring my Bell", "Snow Black" , "Dolly Scrapbook"


Fashion inspirations? Angela Simmons, Kourtney Kardashian, Nicole Richie


Things you can't live without?My family, blackberry, cigarettes, clothes, make up and WEAVE !

What make up do you use? I apply two foundations, MAC and Maybelline Dream Mousse, pink or red MAC lipstick, any mascara ( i don't mind the brand as long as it makes my lashes longer)

Fav Music Artists? Pixie Lott, Jessie J, Sara Bareilles, Laura Pausini, Tiziano Ferro


That's it for now!
Keep smiling
xx






2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Love the questions about yourself. I wish you 'a href'ed the blogs your love so I can easily click on them and get to them fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes* aww 1 of your fav blogs, I'm touched.
    AND yes! I can't live without weave too.

    Jen xx
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete