Friday 6 May 2011

What's the time?

Hey dolls !




You know the feeling when you order something online and you can't wait for the delivery day as soon as you click on 'confirm order'?


Well, I'm always super excited when it comes to online shopping - i do get excited for little things anyway- however, Thursday was the infamous delivery day but when the postman came no one was home- I was in college !argh-...so he left one of those annoying "something for you" notes.


Since i work on Fridays and i go to college in the morning i was only able to get it today..




It's a gold watch from Asos- I mentioned it in the previous post, remember?-


To be honest, I've been quite obsessed with watches lately, i bought a silver watch for only £3.99 in a vintage shop and I'm planning to get a black digital casio as well..








Do you like watches too? What's your favourite piece of jewellery ?

P.S thanks for your lovely comments ladies :):)

Keep Smiling
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the4 watch!! One of the best things I have discovered in the UK!!!

    ReplyDelete