Saturday 30 April 2011

What's new in the wardrobe?

I got paid from work last week and on Monday I went for a bit of shopping with Aleruchi -my lovely sister-
I definitely didn't get home empty handed ! -i never actually do !-


Anyways, yesterday, instead of doing my media studies c/w, as usual i ended up going on Asos, Topshop, Office /.com - and I ended up ordering a gold watch, you'll see that soon ,as it has been dispatched today -yayyy!-
Before ordering my fifth pair of brogues from Topshop i went on the infamous HSBC online banking website to check my balance and you'll never guess what it said !!!!!
'£4.49 '!

I stared at those digits for a while and then started laughing out loud! but seriously now, how have i managed to spend so much money in just a week ?! -i have no idea, but that's not very good at all!-
So, in the end i never ordered the shoes which were a bargain as they were on SALE for £10 !!!!!!

the countdown for the next pay day starts now !!



|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Check out the new clothes
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||







H&M jeggings
Jelly sandals
Primark espadrilles
H&M chinos
Vintage high waisted jeans -charity shop
Primark Denim shirt
Primark cropped top
Primark blue dress
vest top- charity shop


there's more but you gotta wait until the next post ;)

keep smiling xx

5 comments:

  1. love the jelly sandalls

    http://guavapapaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some nice stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your buys, hope to see an outfit post!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys. I do need a jelly shoe cause we're about to get into the season of countless wet days here in Nigeria. Thanks for the tip on the hair. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a huge shopping spree then, I love those H&M chino's you bought, I'm planning on getting the same pair myself, they are so awesome :D

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete