Saturday 9 April 2011

Week's recap ..or sort of


Top: Primark

Waistcoat: my mum's from the 80's

Tights: ASDA

Skirt: H&M

Shoes: New Look

Belt: Vintage Levi's


Jacket: Internacionale

Top: Internacionale

Jeans: Primark

Christabel's bag! soon to be stolen from her !ahah
Shirt: H&M

Skirt:H&M

Waistcoat:Primark







sooo! two weeks off college and the sun is out, at last!

but still got so much revision to do , so you'll probably find me in the library most of the times :(

i love holidays because i get so much ' Me-time'

got so many plans for Summer, it's emotional..might make a trip to Italy to see my friends as well as going shopping and have FUN FUN FUN !

however, for now the focus is on my books!

my skin is finally getting better.. i ended up going to the gp more than three times because they didn't know what it was.

They even searched it on Wikipedia!

i mean really ?



This week's PLAN:


Family

Sociology revision

work

apply for my Student Finance

get my Indian hair

workout

find a new GP




P.s a big welcome to Mattia who just moved to London From Varese (Italy)



keep smiling ,

(i'm going to tidy up my room and then get ready for work )

No comments:

Post a Comment