Sunday 3 April 2011

Spring is playing hide and seek













Primark has cute chinos from £ 12 !!
the fabric is AMAZING !
the bracelet is soo african i love it !

Primark earrings- they are cute
(totally love the fabric of this bag not really sure of the bag tho' )


MY OUTFIT:

Shirt: Primark

Chinos: New Look

Shoes: New Look

bag : Longchamp

Sunglasses: Primark



Hi guys! today was a great warm day !

I Woke up early and went to church as every Sunday..

After the service me and Aleruchi ( my sister ) went around a shopping centre in South London and found some hot stuff- well she got many things i only got a beige skirt- however, i couldn't post the pictures up because the skirt i bought was too big so i have to get a smaller size -yayyy i guess I've lost weight !-

anyways, hope you had a great day too

i have to go because i still haven't finished my 2000 words essay! it's gonna be a long night!

Keep smiling

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment