Tuesday 8 February 2011

Black and Denim

It has been quite a good day even though I ended up going to college for no reason as all my lessons got cancelled. However, I managed to spend the day with friends and also to loose my college pass which was, then, found by a random guy. ERM LOVELY !
So, the sun finally came out and I must admit I got really excited about it and wore sunglasses for five minutes (I then realised that it was too early for them as we are just in February ).Today's look was really simple and easy and as the title of this post says it was a combination of black and denim.
Hope you had a great day too and stay tuned !
P.S Sorry for the quality of my pictures, my mum took them LOL











Denim jacket : Primark
Skirt : H&M
Top: H&M
Ring: Primark
Shoes: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment